Cockatiels - Loud or Quiet !
- In regard to cockatiels, females are quieter than males, making only cockatiel calls.
- Whereas males whistle, chortle, drum on their perches and just generally show off during courtship.
- Cockatiels are the best beginner birds those can usually be kept in apartments without disturbing the neighbors.
- Cockatiels often charm their owners., You may convert few neighbors as your friends if they’re curious about your cute little bird.
- A single cockatiel may be noisier than two cockatiels, which will chatter with each other.
- Mostly male cockatiels only have the potential to learn to talk, and that is often not many words or phrases.